Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Belvedere Designs - product review

I have become a huge fan of decorating my home.  I am always looking for easy but unique items to make my home more beautiful.  I came across a site that offers beautiful quote decals for the home.  Belvedere designs was created by a husband and wife team.  They make decorating your home easy and affordable. 

When they offered me the opportunity to choose a decal for my home, I was on the computer for hours!  They have a HUGE selection.  After narrowing down my choices to about 20...LOL, hubby and I chose the following quote.


The decals are so easy to apply.  They come in 3 layers prior to application.  To apply, pull the thick, card-stock-like background paper off.  Stick the letters and the clear transfer tape to where the decal will be applied.  Peel off the transfer tape and Voila!  It's as easy as that! 

There are so many rooms that can be decorated with these decals.  There are vinyl wall quotes for the bedroom, bathroom, girls roomsboys rooms and well every room in the house..  You can also get auto decals and family stickers.  If you're looking for that extra special decoration for the holidays you can get seasonal decals too. 

Hubby and I have already made a wish list for other rooms in the house.  Can't wait to finishe decorating!

7 comments:

  1. Cool idea!

    Hi there~ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday blog hop! Would love it if you would stop by and return the love :)


    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really elegant...nice!

    newest follower from Tuesday's hop
    come on over to my place
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these decals. I may have to go order some for our home. Great blog; Love the reviews! :)

    I am a new follower from Tuesday Train. Would love a follow back! :)

    http://livingbetteronedayatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining in on the Totally Tuesday Blog Hop! Happy to be following you!

    Anna, The Pilot's Wife
    Follow My Blog At:
    http://www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
    Enter Weekly Drawing for a Free Candle!
    http://pilotwife.blogspot.com/p/free-candle-drawing.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from BabyDealsDujour, we list all the baby daily deals in real-time. Love to see you on Facebook and Twitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the quote you picked and it looks great on the wall! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment:)