Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Because I Tried It - product review

Are you looking for that special personalized gift?  This personalized gift is perfect for anyone at anytime.  I had a wondeful opportunity to review a wonderful Father's Day poem from Because I Tried It.  It was a beautiful poem written to Daddy from a child's perspective.  It was sent in a PDF file so that I could print it on whatever choice of paper I like. 

Would you like to give that special Daddy in your life this wonderful poem?  One person will win a their own copy.

You must do ALL of the following:

1) Leave a comment about their website below on this post AND your name as you would like it displayed if you win along with your email address

2) Join their newsletter

3) Follow them on Twitter

4) Friend them on Facebook

5) Friend them on Googleplus 
Giveaway ends June 1, 2012 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment:)