Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Julep Maven - product review

I was thrilled to receive a "Classic with a Twist" box to review from Julep.  I admit that I am horrible at applying nail polish, so I almost always go for mani/pedis at my local nail salon.  I do however still purchase nail polishes.  When I find a colour I like, I will bring it to the salon with me for them to apply. 

What is Julep Maven?
Becoming a Julep Maven gives you exclusive access to COLOR. Each month we hand-pick trendsetting new nail colors, cult faves and cutting-edge beauty products that are just right for you. Commitment shy? No problem. YOU decide how often to receive your Julep Maven box, and you can cancel at any time.

In my box I received a nail file, 2 nail colours and Julep Facial for Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub. 





The Glycolic Hand Scrub uses glycolic acid and apricot seeds to leave your hands feeling smooth.  After just one use I noticed a difference.  I also love the smell of the scrub.  It is naturally scented with orange oil, which just happens to be one of my favorite scents.



The nail colours I received were really nice.

The first colour is called Kelly  It is a blushed white creme, that apparently is the newest shade in runway neutrals.  This is a very nice simple shade that will go with just about anything in your closet. 


I know not the greatest application.  Now you know why I pay for manicures;)

The next colour is my favorite!  Anne is an ultra-saturated violet.  I love all purple shades and this one is the nicest I've seen.  It is definitely the colour that I will be bringing to my next nail appointment:)


One of my lucky readers will receive a complimentary Julep Maven intro box (valued over $40). 

Also, use the code MOMMYTIMEOUT at checkout to receive your first Julep Maven Sneak Peek Box for just $5! (valued over $40).

Giveaway is open to US and Canada only.  To enter check out the Julep nail colours and tell me which is your fave. 

For extra entries:

Follow Mommy Time Out on G+

Like Mommy Time Out on Facebook

Follow Mommy Time Out on Twitter

Follow Julep on G+

Like Julep on facebook

Follow Julep on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I have yet to get my nails done at a salon since my toddler was born. Could use a system like that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment:)