Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wayback Wednesday - week 55 & Blog hop

There are so many songs from the 80's that I loved growing up that you just don't hear anymore.  Here  is one that I remember singing into my hair brush...you know you've done it;)


Now let's have some hopping fun! There are no rules except have fun! If you are a new follower leave me a comment so I can follow you back. Link up to your blog, facebook or twitter and if you decide to do your own Wayback post link to that so I can check it out:) Don't forget to check out my co-host Cathy Kennedy for her Wayback post too!

Angela-MommyTimeOut

1 comment:

  1. This is a new tune to me, Angela. The 80s totally rocked with hits. I don't know how this one escaped me. Thanks for sharing it with me. I'm going to put this one up for Monday's Music Moves Me. You alta join me on the Love Train for some boogie woogie fun! *wink-wink* Have a wonderful mommy's day, dear! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think! Please leave me a comment:)